Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A little bit about me

Hey there my name is Dmitri Dow thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I write poetry and am an armature photographer and the purpose for this blog is to share my work. It is probably best summed up as a quote from a fellow poet who goes by Andrew Jack.

"My goal in life is to inspire others, create change, and promote a higher level of thinking through art."

Please feel free to comment any thing you like whether it be questions or suggestions, or just something you liked. My only means of spreading my work is through you so please share this with anyone you think would enjoy it. Please subscribe to receive updates and new content as I post it. Thanks again for visiting I hope you enjoy and come again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment